Thursday, April 21, 2011

A special letter from PM Harper to President Obama

Fellow sheeple, we all know that PM Harper is a arrogant humble and autocratic generous man. Today I would like to provide you with even more evidence of this fact. I want to share with you the contents of a personal and private letter sent by PM Harper to President Obama in the USA.

Dear Barack,

I am writing to you to express my sincerest thanks for the actions you have taken in rescuing the American economy, at least temporarily, from the ravages of the recession. 

As you are no doubt aware, we in Canada are in the midst of an election campaign. Without your bold, courageous and dare I say fiscally foolhardy extremely expensive actions I am sure that there would be absolutely no chance at all of winning this election and certainly no chance of attaining the elusive majority government that is almost within my grasp. 

Your deficit spending, that while almost bankrupting your nation, has proved a godsend for us.  It has allowed me to keep giving the sheeple more and more tax cuts and it has saved us billions in unemployment insurance that we would have had to pay to unemployed workers (like auto workers). Your efforts to support the economy have also allowed Americans to keep driving big gas guzzling cars and this has helped keep oil demand at elevated levels, which of course is great because we are the ones selling you the oil (more thanks! especially from all your conservative friends in Alberta).

Of course all the money printing by the Fed has hurt us by increasing the value of our currency relative to yours, but that is not totally a bad thing. You see, Canadians now look at their loony as being worth more than an America dollar. Not only is that good for them when they go cross border shopping, it also makes all the sheeple feel that we, the Conservative Party, must be doing a fine job managing the economy.

Rest assured that once I get my majority I will do what I can to help you out in return. For one, once I am re-elected I will immediately confirm that we will be buying as many F-35's as we can afford (well actually we will buy more than we can afford, or need ... but that's how friends help friends, right?).

Thanks again,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment